In today’s episode, Pastor John begins a three-part interview with Foye Belyea, the Founder and CEO of the Warrior Priest Leadership Group. John asks Foye how he began mentoring in pastors and other church leaders. Foye tells his own story, explaining many critical things his mentors have invested into him over the years.
Foye Belyea is co-author of The Five Stones: An Everyday Guide to Following Jesus.
Foye also recommends the following books:
- Spiritual Leadership: Principles of Excellence for Every Believer by J. Oswald Sanders
- In the Name of Jesus: Reflections of Christian Leadership by Henri Nouwen
- Leading Change by John P. Kotter
- Discipleship Essentials: A Guide to Building Your Life in Christ by Greg Ogden
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
Perhaps you desire the kind of mentoring we have been describing in the last several episodes. God has likely already placed the the right people around you. Who do you know that has wisdom or experience in the area of life in which you want to grow? Struggling to identify those people? Maybe we can help. You may email us at email@example.com or may use the Contact Us form on the main page of this website.